Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Yardwork
The neverending task of yardwork...I inspected the work of the yard boy, he spent a good portion of the day mowing, weedeating, and did a much better job than last time. Considering the scope of the land,$50 seems like a reasonable amount. I used to enjoy cutting the grass with a push mower when I lived with my parents. I just never let on that I actually liked that particular chore. Now, I find a great dislike and a certain amount of pain associated with the grass. It tickles my legs with its long tendrils curling upwards, potentially hiding skinny reptiles that flick their tongues in boredom. Ugh, just imagining that creature makes me want to draw my legs up on the chair in an attempt to get away from that snake. Now, my brain knows that there is most definitely not one beneath my chair, while sitting at the kitchen table, yet my heart beats rapidly at the thought..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment