Sunday, July 22, 2012
7-22
I'm in a reflective state of mind today, found these inspirational and motivational quotes when I logged into my gmail and yahoo accounts:
"You must take personal responsibility.
You cannot change the circumstances,
the seasons, or the wind, but
you can change yourself"
- Jim Rohn
"All blame is a waste of time. No matter
how much fault you find with another,
and regardless of how much you
blame him, it will not change you"
- Wayne Dyer
"Strength does not come from winning
Your struggles develop your strength.
When you go through hardship
and decide not to surrender,
that is strength."
"What we think or what we know
or what we believe is, in the
end, of little consequence.
The only consequence is what we do"
- John Ruskin
"Achievement seems to be connected
with action. Successful men and
women keep moving. They make
mistakes, but they don't quit."
- Conrad Hilton
"Take the first step in faith. You don't
have to see the whole staircase.
Just take the first step."
- Martin Luther King Jr.
"If one advances confidently in the
direction of his dreams, and endeavors
to live the life he has imagined,
he will meet with a success
unexpected in common hours."
"People rarely succeed unless they
have fun in what they are doing."
- Dale Carnegie
Music washes away from the soul
the dust of everyday life.
- Berthold Auerbach
"Do not let what you cannot do interfere
with what you can do."
- John Wooden
"I just don’t feel like doing this today BUT I will do it anyway! "
That last one caught my eye b/c my motivation seems to be fluctuating throughout the day. I can do a little more each day, it might not be noticable at first, but it's there.
Your Past Does Not Dictate Your Future
I choose not to worry about every little thing so
Let the adventures in the book of life commence.. :-0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment