Saturday, August 4, 2012

I am 8 weeks postpartum and landed in the ER 2 days ago...Doc said it was "in head" I've been told to suck it up and pull myself up by my bootstraps and every manner of critique that you can think of. My OB prescribed prozac and lexapro...have filled, but not taken...  I'm just glad it hasn't gotten to postpartum psychosis, but everyone seems to think I've gone crazy and should just get over it, stop dwelling in the "what might have been," and rewire my brain back without medicine. I hate taking pills and have not taken my pain pills because I do not want to become addicted or act loopy.
Anyways, I have been searching for answers, resources, and women who understand...I have asked many mommies, new and older... Today, I went on my first big outing in quite awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment